1. On the site’s home page, click the “Registration” tab.
*When registering, be sure to specify your factual data. Then, you will be sent a username and password to log in to your personal account.
2. Specify which country you are resident of.
3. Enter a name.
4. Enter the organization’s name.
5. Specify the organization’s TIN.
6. Enter a phone number.
7. Enter an email address.
The address must be a valid, functional email.
An email will be sent to the specified email address with a link to step two of the registration process. If the email does not arrive within one hour, the following troubleshoot is recommended:
- Check your spam or junk folders;
- Make sure the mailbox quotas have not been exceeded;
8. You will then need to read the “Terms and Conditions” of the User Agreement and accept them. Next, click the "Register" button.
To complete the registration, you need to log in to your personal dashboard, using the data sent to the e-mail and upload documents for validation. After these preliminary steps, you will be able to add a fleet of machines. Contractors can then respond to requests and Customers can publish requests.
We hope you have a productive experience with the Mycrane service!